Saturday 30 November 2019

RUGGEDMAN RUGGEDY BABA MP3 DOWNLOAD

My rules are spit in whatever language but make sense I did that and I've been hot ever since Atewo mo bala I spread my palm and see lines A o mo eni to ko I don't know who wrote them We spit in pidjin awon kan n wuko You better show where you belong Ruggedy Baba opomulero mo ja lekan Ruggedy Baba the pillar that holds the building Sa maa wo wan niran Just keep looking at them Spit more In your mother tongue Till the people say say they want more. Let Me Touch You. Touched By An Angel. Some say I sell out because I do dance track they call me Baraje master Forgetting it got me fame and money faster Forget the latter I'll move to the next chapter faster I'm just speaking my mind playing my controversial character The way I've been known to do when I spit it straight out to you You better recognize a real brother that's reaching out to you Speaking pidjin and dance tracks no mean say I no keep am real That's just me so how else I wan be to be real? To Whom It May Concern. Ruggedy Baba Rugged Man. Is it singing or rapping like Oyibo or doing what you and your own people can feel? ruggedman ruggedy baba mp3

Uploader: Faezahn
Date Added: 12 March 2004
File Size: 22.87 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 83880
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Is it singing or rapping like Oyibo or doing what you and your own people can feel? Touched By An Angel.

ruggedman ruggedy baba mp3

To Whom It May Concern. Flesh To Flesh To Death. My rules are spit in whatever language but make sense I did that and I've been hot ever since Atewo mo bala I spread my palm and see lines A o mo eni to ko I don't know who wrote them We spit in pidjin awon kan n wuko You better show where you belong Ruggedy Baba opomulero mo ja lekan Ruggedy Baba ruuggedy pillar that holds the building Sa maa wo wan niran Just keep looking at them Spit more In your mother tongue Till the people say say they want more.

Ruggedman Ruggedy Baba (ft. 9ice) — Mp3 Download • Qoret

And say Paul Play Had a hand in letting me know What it will take for me to rearrange and eventually blow While you sit around and talk shit Our elders mock our shit Cos of our too much metaphorical out of space type shit When some rap Dem no know where we dey come from Back then two rappers on stage was like bwba throwing a tantrum We need to change thatput a face to our music Let the world know where we come from Let no one abuse it Atewo mo bala I spread my palm and see lines A o mo eni to ko I don't know who wrote them We spit in pidjin awon kan n wuko You better show where you belong Ruggedy Baba opomulero mo ja lekan Ruggedy Baba the pillar that holds the building Sa maa wo wan niran Just keep looking at them Spit more In your mother tongue Till the people say say they want more.

Some say I sell out because I do dance track they call me Baraje master Forgetting it got me fame and money faster Forget the latter I'll babq to the next chapter faster I'm just speaking my mind playing my controversial character The way I've rugggedy known to do when I spit it straight out to you You better recognize a real brother that's reaching out to you Speaking pidjin and dance tracks no mean say I no keep rugtedman real That's just me so rggedy else I wan be to be real?

Let Me Touch You.

She N Ma Swagga. Show More Show Less.

My rules are spit in whatever language but make sense I did that and I've been hot ever since Atewo mo bala I spread my palm and see lines A o mo eni to ko I don't know who wrote them We spit in pidjin awon kan n wuko You better show where you belong Ruggedy Baba opomulero mo ja lekan Ruggedy Baba the pillar that holds the building Sa maa wo wan niran Just keep looking at them Spit more In your mother tongue Till the people say say they want more Lyrics powered by www.

Ruggedy Baba Rugged Man.

ruggedman ruggedy baba mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment