Saturday 30 November 2019

DOWNLOAD KOMOLOP CHOP MP3

Moses zakayo - 1 year ago. Tz a interesting one…. Danty - 4 years ago. From comedian to MC to Artiste, just want to be a celeb for life.. MC Galaxy is back and this time he has collaborated with two of the biggest names in the industry, Shizzi and Uhuru bringing you a freestyle club banger which will surelly get you on your feet the minute you hear it. Flashy - 5 years ago. Its no secret that the star is a mad dancer and has created some of the most popular dance steps for artists from Sekem to Kukere dance to Skelewu to Sanko and many more. komolop chop mp3

Uploader: Nikonos
Date Added: 22 February 2015
File Size: 41.84 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 21837
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Cypher - 5 years ago. Andy - 4 years ago. Viktor - 5 years ago.

Music: MC Galaxy – Komolop Cholop (Prod. by Shizzi & Uhuru)

Yamuke Believe Perowei - 5 years ago. Save my name for the next time I comment.

komolop chop mp3

Ytz LolHipop - 1 year ago. Mc Galaxy has created another mad dance step for this song called Komolop Cholop which will be released in a few days.

A-kingz - 5 years ago. Nice song sneh keep it up.

komolop chop mp3

Ubong - 5 years ago. I too gbadun diz jam ojere. Have taken my pm3 off the speakerz and am keeping it to the ground as for u mr galaxy God know ur house. I like this music l want to download into my phone.

komolop chop mp3

Dj skyfaze - 5 years ago. I love dis music. I nva eard it let it brutteer cos I no 4ollow loose. Moses zakayo - 1 year ago.

Nice song d beat sef iz making me go crazy. DJ TYPeters - 5 years ago. I love the dancing step. Mc galaxy,nt nice all.

MC Galaxy – Komolop Cholop (Prod By Shizzi & Uhuru) |

Galaxy u too much. Said bazo - 4 years ago. Lil samson - 11 months ago. Ma broz u tyt Whala Kip it up ………………………… Kelifa rulez…………….

Meet me for corner rekado banks. Tundex - 4 years ago. Meet me for corner.

[Music] MC Galaxy – Komolop Cholop (Prod. By Shizzi & Uhuru)

Na mumu people wey no like dis nice music. GRACE - 5 years ago. Flashy - 5 years ago. Eminel - 4 years ago.

Nice song galacy sneh. Share this post with your Friends on. Play boy - 4 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment